Thursday, April 7, 2011

Can we adapt and change the way we teach?

I found a short clip here that really made me think about the way I teach.  As a teacher I think we do have to adapt the way we present our classes and teach our kids. I feel we should (if possible) try to use current technologies around us to help us and keep the classroom modern. Also we need the kids to learn and think differently. They have to think critically, voice their own opinions with reasoning. Be more engaging – kids these days can’t be expected to sit in class and absorb all the information and regurgitated just for exams and tests. They are going to be inventing new technologies, curing diseases and hopefully inspiring other. We must reflect on our teaching and see what we can do to improve our classrooms. Take a look at this clip and see how you feel after.


No comments:

Post a Comment